Wednesday 17 April 2013

My spot in the sun


About a week ago, a journalist from the magazine Allers called and asked if she could make a reportage about me and my Mini-Me-s. A little worried about how pictures of me will turn out on glossy paper, I agreed. And today they came and took pictures of me, most of my dolls (those who were available) and some of my colleagues who I have made a doll of.

Since most of the Mini-Me-s were standing in different offices at work, the reportage was made at my workplace. I think it went well, although I was a bit nervous. I have to admit that I felt a little out of place being a model, and my smile became a little stiff after a while, but they were very good at making it a pleasant experience.

I really wonder how this will turn out. I do not know when the article will appear, but if it turns out well, you will hear more about it. If not, .... Well, we'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment